9 Flagler Drive, Holden, MA 01520
The main office is located at 9 Flagler Drive in Holden. In November 2018, the HHA entered into a Management Agreement with the Worcester Housing Authority (WHA), which allows the Worcester Housing Authority to bring the management experience of a strong work force to Holden, increasing the services that are provided to the HHA residents.
- The apartments are two story, duplex homes, with individual garages and drive ways for each household
- Residents are responsible for their utilities including Electric, heat and hot water (gas)
- The apartments at Checkerberry Village are one bedroom units
- The apartments at Holden Hills Condominium complex are 3-bedroom family units
- The community building contains a room for group activities as well as a laundry, greenhouse and fully equipped kitchen
- Our tenant's association is an active group that holds monthly meetings and sponsors activities such as a weekly coffee hour, bingo games and dinners